In Assessment Task 7, Parts 1 and 2, you practiced using student data to develop hypothesis statements. These statements helped you focus on relevant strategies and interventions to support behavior change for your specific student. In this unit we’re focusing on how to create support plans that match the function of the student behavior as documented in your FBA.
Review the resources, links and information on Social Emotional Learning in the course content.
Next, using the student data and hypothesis statement you created in your Task 7, Part 2 assignment, create a lesson plan that teaches a replacement behavior for your specific student. (You may also format your lesson for a small group of students, however, be sure to focus on the replacement behavior that matches the function of the behavior reflected in your Task 7, Part 2 document.)
Include this information in your Task 9 document:
Your hypothesis statement from Task 7, Part 2.A paragraph describing the replacement behavior you want to teach and why it will benefit the identified student.Materials, resources, equipment needed.How will you teach this replacement behavior? Include each component of your lesson.A paragraph describing your monitoring system during the lesson and what you hope to see as a result.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.