In this Discussion, you upload the slide from your Agency Presentation that focuses on clients served and diversity in your agency. When focusing on client population and diversity, consider the characteristics and diversity of the agency itself in addition to the diversity of the clients served.
This begins the process from Weeks 6 through 8 where you upload one slide from your presentation to the Discussion.
There are two goals:
- Share your PowerPoint slide to provide the details of your agency with your colleagues for comparison and online Discussion.
- Share your PowerPoint slide to provide content for next week’s Discussion in your synchronous meeting.
Note: You are not required to create voiceover for this slide.
- Review the Week 9 Assignment instructions.
- Develop the slide for the Week 9 Assignment focusing on the demographics of the clients served by your agency and the diversity of the agency and its clients.
- Recall that the goal of the Agency Presentation is to examine the characteristics of your agency in reference to the field of social work and the types of services offered to clients.
- Note: Your complete Week 9 Final Project submission requires a reference page. Be sure to begin the process of compiling your reference list now and for each week’s submission prior to Week 9.
By Day 4
Upload the slide from your Agency Presentation that relates to clients served and the diversity of the agency and its clients. My agency is the Department of family and protective services
week 9 instructions
Various agencies contribute to the social services offered in social work practice. Although the goal of many social work agencies may appear the same—to offer social services to clients who need them—each agency provides a unique approach or opportunity to deliver those needs.
As a future social worker, understanding the position of your agency in reference to the world of social work practice might provide valuable perspectives for applying your professional skills.
For this Assignment, research the agency you are working with for your field education experience. Examine the characteristics of your agency in reference to the field of social work and the types of services offered to clients.
Note: Rememeber, for this Assignment, you are required to upload your entire presentation, including voiceover.
By Day 7
Create an Agency Presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. The presentation should have a voiceover audio component and be 6 slides, including a title slide and reference slide. The remaining slides should include the following:
- The demographics of the clients served by the agency and the diversity of the agency and its clients
- The percentage breakdown of funding, including grants, private funding, faith-based sources, and public sources
- A description of how the agency interacts with the community or its role in the community
- An explanation of the agency’s mission statement and how that connects to a social problem
For the slides in the final Agency Presentation, be sure to provide significant detail from field education experience, including relevant examples, evidence from the readings and other sources, and discerning ideas that draw connections between the points and each slide.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.