This competency assessment assesses the following Outcome(s):
CJ490M3-3: Evaluate the principles and standards for conducting valid, reliable, and ethical research.
Stanford Prison Experiment
A classic study in criminal justice is the Stanford Prison Experiment. This week you will conduct research on this classic study and submit your work as a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a 12- 14-slide PowerPoint presentation analyzing the Stanford Prison Experiment. Address the following research components pertaining to this landmark experiment.
Title slide. [1 slide]
Introduction slide (introduce the main points that will be covered in the presentation). [1 slide]
Provide a brief review of the study. [1â€“2 slides]
What was the purpose of the study (exploratory, descriiptive, explanatory, evaluative, or a combination)? Justify your reasoning. [1 slide]
Describe the sampling strategy (probability or nonprobability), sampling technique, and resulting sample. [1 slide]
Describe the research design (true classic design, quasi-experimental design, or non-experimental design). Justify your reasoning [1 slide]
List four ethical principles or standards and discuss whether researchers were compliant with these principles. [1-2 slides]
Evaluate the validity (accuracy of the findings) of this experiment. Justify your reasoning. [1 slide]
Evaluate the reliability (consistency of the findings) of this experiment. Justify your reasoning. [1 slide]
Analyze whether the results can be generalized to another situation or population. Justify your reasoning. [1 slide]
Conclusion slide (summarize some of the main points covered in this presentation). [1 slide]
Reference slide. [1 slide]
Use at least three credible sources and the textbook to support your presentation of 12â€“14 slides. Use comprehensive speaker notes to help support the information presented on the slides. (Do not duplicate the information.) Use in-text citations throughout the presentation, either on the slides or in the speaker notes.
The key to a successful presentation is to ensure that it:
Addresses all of the information requested. (See bullet points above.)
Is creative in that it utilizes template, color, hyperlinks, pictures, and streaming video in support of your major premises.
Is completed in PowerPoint. (Other formats will be scored a zero.)
Utilizes APA style on the reference slide.
Does not include large music files.
Demonstrates evidence of outside research.
Is free of spelling and other grammatical errors.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.