– Risk Assessment Project, Part 3 of 5
Now that you have completed the Cause and Effect and 5 Whys portion of the Risk Assessment project, it is time to complete the portion of the Risk Asssessment, called, the Flowchart. In the flowchart, you are going to map out the process for a solution to the issues you have identified from the Norton case. You identified the issues in your previous two assignments, so now you need to demonstrate the workflow that could have prevented the death of the patient. You needs to include AT LEAST FIVE Steps and decisions in your flowchart.
You will start your analysis by graphically describing the solution using a process map or flow diagram. The process map or flow diagram (flowchart) visually depicts the process solution in sequential steps as an aid to analyzing the solution. If the solution is very complex, select one portion of the solution for this exercise. In the next module, once the steps are sequentially mapped out, you will identify potential failure points with the solution.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.