Introduction: For your project in this unit, you will be developing what is known as a strategic management action plan (MAP). When all the strategic planning is done, it is time for management action planning based upon our strategies. This is where many healthcare organizations of all types fall short. The same level of effort that went into creating the strategic plan needs to continue as we take action, measure progress, and reassess over time. Management action planning is a step-by-step approach developed to help healthcare leaders plan the action steps that will lead to positive change for our organizations.
The strategic plan sets the direction for us, and our MAPs get the work done, turning strategy into reality. Developing a MAP is a seven-step process, and you will actually be practicing this MAP process as you create your project. Refer to the steps in your textbook, Chapter 10, pp. 407–412, for guidance. Some suggested MAP topics are provided here, and you are certainly free to propose your own topic. Perhaps you will choose something that truly needs to be addressed in your own organization. You may even find the MAP to be a valuable tool as you lead your own organization.
Suggested health care subjects include the topics listed below. Please select one of these topics, or a topic of your own choosing. Focus on identified problems and improvement opportunities, key issues for planning, and implementation via your MAP components.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.