share your revised paper from Milestone Two, which provides an overview of your competitors’ position in the marketplace, the available and future marketplace, and a plan for how to address a change in business conditions. Ensure this section includes the following information.
- Analyze the competitors’ relative strengths in the marketplace. Use Power BI to create charts on the growth rates.
- What is the growth rate of each competitor?
- How much of the market does each competitor now own? Do you see a trend of gaining or losing market share?
- Determine each competitor’s market strength by looking at the financials for each competitor.
- Explain how your company’s market share compares to your competitors’. Use Power BI to create charts on your and your competitors’ market share.
- Is your company gaining or losing market share?
- What is your company’s growth potential in the industry?
- How do your company’s financials look compared to your competitors’?
- Identify future potential total available market (TAM) and growth for chosen product/service and technology.
- What is the TAM for cars and light trucks?
- What is the TAM for IoT-connected cars and light trucks?
- What is the projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for cars and light trucks?
- What is the CAGR for IoT-connected cars and light trucks?
- Identify ways to adjust if business conditions change.
- What can you do if your customers are slow to respond (buy) the innovation?
- What can you do if one competitor is overtaking all the others, including you?
- Describe the steps your company needs to take from concept outline to launch.
- What is the size of development that will be required?
- Will you require additional capital and personnel?
- How would you approach determining the timeline from the beginning of development until initial product launch?
Submit a Word document of 5–8 pages, devoting 1 page to each critical element described above in Part 2 along with an introduction and a short executive summary. Use the feedback you received on Milestone Two to revise your original report. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.