STRATEGIC SLP MOD 2
For this assignment, use the same public health problem you identified in Module 1 SLP.
1. Identify which organization in the community would be better fit to lead the strategic planning to address the public health problem you identified in SLP 1. In your explanation, be sure to refer to the organization’s mission and vision.
2. Then, pick one health program that the organization is offering; examine its program’s goals and objectives; and describe how they align with the organization’s mission and vision statements.
3. Develop your own program goal and objectives and describe how they align with the organization’s mission and vision statements.
4. Select and explain the core competencies demonstrated by a public health professional in this phase of program planning.
Length: 3 pages double-spaced, excluding the cover page and the reference list.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.