Modules 5, 8, and 13 – Case briefsStudents will write a case brief focused on a legal case focused on one of the issues in the previous weeks. The case brief will be a minimum of 3 pages in length, and will identify the many historical contributions to contemporary probation and parole. The paper must be supported by a minimum of 5 scholarly references and written in APA style.The case briefs will include, at a minimum, the following sections:(a) Facts (name of the case and its parties, what happened factually and procedurally, and the judgment)(b) Issues (what is in dispute)(c) Holding (the applied rule of law)(d) Rationale (reasons for the holding)– See more at: http://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/lawschool/pre-law/how-to-brief-a-case.page#sthash.cuQ2ZHmC.dpufThe case brief should be saved in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format and uploaded to the dropbox.Case brief 3 will be more detailed, with a minimum of 5 pages, and will include at least 3 law journal articles and 3 other references (government reports, legal research, etc.). The final case brief (3) will be submitted to the dropbox AND THEN the discussion area for the module/week, once it has been completed.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.