Subject : Civil Rights Act of 1964 research question: What challenges remain for African Americans50 years after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?.I will need a thesis statement based on one of these research questions.Your historical analysis essay should answer the following prompt: Analyze the historical event youselected, using your writing plan as the basis for youranalysis. The following critical elements will be assessed in a 4- to 6-page word processing document.I. Introduction: In this section of your essay, you will introduce your readers to the historical eventyou selected.Specifically, you should:A. Provide a brief overview of your historical event. For instance, whatbackground information or context does the reader of your essay need?B. Based on your researchquestion, develop a thesis statement that states your claim about the historical event you selected.Your thesisstatement should be clear, specific, and arguable, as it will give direction to the rest ofyour essay.II. Body: You will use this section of your essay to provide further detail about your historical eventwhile supporting the claim you made in your thesisstatement. Make sure to cite your sources.Specifically, you should:A. Describe the causes of the historical event. In other words, what were the underlying factors thatled to the historical event? Were there anyimmediate causes that precipitated the event?B. Illustrate the course of your historical event. In other words, tell the story or narrative of your event. Who were the important participants? Whatdid they do? Why? How do the perspectives of the keyparticipants differ?C. Describe the immediate and long-term consequences of the historical event for American society. In other words, how did the event impactAmerican society?D. Discuss the historical evidence that supports your conclusions about the impact of the event onAmerican society. Support your response withspecific examples from your sources.III. Conclusion: In this section of your essay, you will discuss the impact of historical thinking.Specifically, you should:A. Explain why this historical event is important to you personally. In otherwords, why did you select this event to research?B. Illustrate how your research of the historicalevent impacted the way you thought about the event. In other words, how did thinking like ahistorian change the lens through which you viewed the event? Support your response with specific examples.C. Explain how a historian would pursue further study of your thesis statement. In other words, if ahistorian were to continue researching yourthesis statement, what would be the future directions or next steps?IV. Provide a reference list that includes all of the primary and secondary sources youused to investigate your historical event and support your thesisstatement. Ensure that your list is formatted according to current APA guidelines (or another format, with instructor permission).V. Communicate your message in a way that is tailored to your specific audience. For instance, youcould consider your vocabulary, your audience’spotential current knowledge of historical events, orlack thereof, and what is specifically important to the audience.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.