Final ProjectTo do: Make a submission To do: Receive a gradeManagement Orientation Program ProposalFor this final project, you have the opportunity to create a proposal to present to the leadership team for the orientation of new nurse managers. This project will include the creation of an orientation plan in a PowerPoint presentation. Leadership and management topics will be selected to support the nurse manager as he or she transitions into the new role. Look back at our coursework and readings from the last 7 weeks to compile specific topics to support a new nurse manager as they get acclimated to the organization or unit. APA citations expected. Follow PowerPoint format guidelines for layout and bulleted key points.Your proposal should include:Introductory and concluding remarksSlides that identify 8 specific topics to support the new nurse managerLearning objectives for the lesson(s)Add title and reference slides.Follow Rules of 7.Submission must be both the PPT Presentation and include speaker notes in Word format, submitted below through Turnitin for an Originality Report.Speaker notes that include:the rationale for including each topic with a synthesis of professional literaturerecommendation of internal and or external materials for each topicrecommendation of a facilitator for each topica rationale listing why the materials and facilitator(s) are the most appropriate choice for that topicTwo or more scholarly resources to support the rationalesNote1. Title and reference pages/slides do not count towards the count requirements.2. Programs will assist in creating voice to text when creating the document to submit for similarity report in Turnitin.A Turnitin Originality Report is required for any assignment to be graded.You may use this outline template to help organize your resources. You should use this PowerPoint template to build your presentation.Final Project Rubric
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.