The aim of the assessment is to assess your ability to reflect on a practical workplace scenario and apply management concepts to create a positive work environment. The following steps will help you prepare for and finalise your essay. However, please note that you should not write the answers to those points in an order, rather you need to reflect on a particular scenario that you choose from the video, discuss the impact of the demonstrated behaviour on organisational performances and discuss how you apply management concepts to bring a positive change to the workplace.· Watch the video ‘Conflict Management Video Teaching Resources | ClickView’ (google it – should some up or i can email link) and chose your favourite part or scenario· Select your favourite part or scenario of the video. You will outline your chosen scenario in the introduction of your essay (50-100 words).· Identify positive and or negative impacts of the behaviour demonstrated in the scenario on organisational performance. (You are expected to use at least three concepts that you have learnt in this unit.)· Identify what management concepts you will use to bring a positive change and how those concepts may positively influence organisational performance. (You are expected to use at least three concepts that you learnt in this unit, one of which should come from self-management area.)· Draw a mind map covering how the situation in your chosen scenario and the management concepts you have chosen connect.Your mind map can be a photo of a hand drawn map or you may like to use a mind mapping tool such as https://coggle.it/Links to an external site.Suggested Essay Structure1. Introduction: Outline what the essay will cover (background, purpose, and the scope of the essay) as well as a brief outline of your chosen scenario.2. Mind Map: Include your mind map (not included in the word count).3. Discussion: Discuss the positive and negative organisational impact of the demonstrated behaviour on organisation performance as well as the management concepts you will apply to make a positive change to the workplace.4. Conclusion: This is a brief summary of the main points covered in the discussion. Do not include any new information in this section of your essay. Any main points should be included in the introduction and/or discussion sections.5. References: Include a list of the references you have used or referred to in your essay. (not included in word count) It is expected that you will include at least five scholarly references.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.