1. The length of the summary for each article should be between 15-30 lines (single-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins). Please use a space between the paragraphs.
2. Please make sure to separate each article and case by the title of the article or case in bold format.
3.The length of the case answer for each question should be between 10-30 lines (single-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins). Please note that for some questions you need to draw a table and use bullet points. You need to submit the case questions along with the article summary in one document. You can use outside sources to answer case questions, but make sure to paraphrase and have references in the text and at the end of the document. Please write the original question and use a space between the paragraphs.
Article(1): Improving firm performance by matching strategic decision-making processes to competitive dynamics.
Article(2): How to manage alliances strategically. MIT Sloan Management Review.
Article(3): The central challenge of global strategy.
Case(1): Aldi: The Dark Horse Discounter.
Should Wal-Mart be worried about Aldi? Why? Should Aldi be worried about Wal-Mart? Why?
Do you believe Aldi to be at a competitive advantage or disadvantage relative to Wal-Mart?
What is Aldi’s generic strategy (according to Porter)?
Case(2): The alliance of community-based pharmacy owners of Puerto Rico: Challenging competition from US chains
Develop a SWOT analysis that identifies the situation faced by community-based pharmacy owners (as individual companies, not members of the Alliance) as competition with US chains intensifies
Does the Alliance represent an appropriate response to the issues facing pharmacy owners? Why?
What other strategic options did pharmacy owners have (different from the Alliance)?
Case(3): Walmart around the World
Evaluate Walmart’s globalization strategy over the last two decades. Where did the retailor struggle? Where did it do well? Can location characteristics explain the differences in Walmart performance?
Walmart entered in some countries through acquisitions and in some countries through greenfield investment. What entry mode do you think was best? Why? Did location characteristics drive the mode of entry? Why?
In 2013, Walmart decided to enter the Indian market in a joint-venture with Bharti Enterprises. Based on your analysis of Walmart’s global expansion up to that point, do you think it was a good idea to go to India? To select joint-venture as the mode of entry?
Article(2) resource: https://www.proquest.com/docview/1832180739?parentSessionId=EB4NgHmT%2BRDYUlNJgp4czIP6d%2FRr%2F5m9pwkBAP2YIyc%3D&pq-origsite=primo&accountid=13802
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.