Every health care organization collects data from its patients, and with access to this data comes the responsibility of securing and using data in applications that are ethical, legal, and with studied outcomes. While organizational health information management supports many of these responsibilities, the decision makers ultimately shape an organization and its future. In this assessment, you analyze the data provided and consider its potential impact in the scenario.Part I: Cases by CityRead the following scenario:Data has been collected to identify specific cases of people who are infected with a dangerous virus. Your organization has an interest in knowing where the population is most affected in an effort to move resources to areas that need them.Create a bar chart using Microsoft Excel® and the data provided in the Cases by City spreadsheet to identify the cities with the highest counts of cases.Write a 400word analysis of the data. Include an answer to the following questions:What are the top 5 cities for infected cases?How many infected cases do each of those cities have?What is the prevalence rate per 100,000 people?What else can be deduced after evaluating the chart?Include your bar chart with the analysis.Part II: Ages ImpactedNow that we know where the outbreaks are located, your organization wants to know more about who it affects. The age of the patient will determine what kind of resources will be needed in those areas.Create a side-by-side bar graph using Microsoft Excel® and the data provided in the Ages Impacted spreadsheet to identify the age groups affected by the virus.Note: This information will be used for further analysis in future assessments.Write a 400-word analysis of the data. Include an answer to the following questions:Which age groups are most affected?Which age groups are least affected?What is the prevalence rate per age demographic?What else can be deduced after evaluating the chart?Include your side-by-side bar graph with the analysis.Format your paper according to APA guidelines.Compile Part I and Part II into a report that could be submitted to the leadership in your organization.Submit your assignment.ResourcesCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation Generator
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.