Sunnyhill Health & Racquet Club (SHRC)
PART 1: Excel/Quantitative Inputs
T accompanying excel file has 7 corresponding spreadsheets and one instructional. Each tab is numbered (1-6) corresponding to the following questions. Input data in yellow highlighted cells and the main dashboard (“master” spreadsheet) will auto-populate. Rationalize your inputs.
1. “Goal and Capital Raised” (5 points)
a. How much money (goal/objective) do you think the club’s board should look to achieve (i.e., $2,000,000 for new building; $800,000 for full renovation; $143,000 to make just the necessary improvements)?
b. Do you think selling a lot (or both) is a good financial strategy? Why/Why not?
2. “Membership Prices & Numbers” (8 points)
a. Do you propose an increase in membership fees? How much?
b. Do you think any “new” category of membership should exist? Why? Why not?
c. How might price increases affect membership numbers?
d. Is it possible that price increases could lead to higher membership numbers?
3. “Revenue Special Events” (8 points)
a. Do you foresee any changes to this revenue category?
b. What additional events could be added?
c. How much revenue could be generated?
d. Are there any limitations to new/existing events?
4. “Revenue Outside Rentals” (5 points)
a. How many “outside” rentals would you propose each year?
b. Is the pricing associated with current rentals appropriate? Would you change the fee schedule? To what? Why?
5. “Projected Expenses” (6 points)
a. When implementing a budget for expenses for the next five years, does anything stand out?
b. How does the depreciation expense affect the club’s operations?
6. “Loan Financing Schedule” (8 points)
a. What interest rate did you choose on any debt? Why?
b. How much are you proposing to repay each year?
c. Do you have any “caution” signs on your Excel spreadsheet? Why?
d. Are you proposing to make anniversary or pre payments? What do these accomplish?
PART 2: Discussion/Qualitative Questions
7. Discuss the role of “debt” as a form of leverage for a business (most strategies in the current case will require the use of debt). (5 points)
a. What are the biggest risks to the club taking on debt?
b. Is debt inherently bad?
8. How might you prioritize the list of offerings the club is considering in its potential renovation plans? (5 points)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.