This is the first of 3 tasks. I will submit Task 2 and 3 requests to you after each task passes the evaluation. Task 2 will be 90% of the paper at 15 pages. Please pick any topic centered around Cyber security or Information security. I have also attached a list of example topics and an example paper. Thanks!TASK OVERVIEWCOMPETENCIES981.1.1 : CapstoneThe graduate integrates and synthesizes competencies from across the degree program, thereby demonstrating the ability to participate in and contribute value to the chosen professional ﬁeld.INTRODUCTIONYour capstone proposal serves the purpose of organizing your ideas for the project so you can complete the project as efﬁciently as possible. In order to start your work on the capstone project, you must discuss your ideas for the project with a course instructor. After an agreement on the topic is reached, you must ﬁll out the top portion of the “IT Capstone Topic Approval Form” and send it to the course instructor, who must digitally sign it and lock it to prevent further changes in the document. The completed form signed by the course instructor must be uploaded together with the other documents required for this task.Projects involving human subjects or the use of protected data will require IRB approval. Work directly with your Course Instructor if your project includes research that involves human subjects in order to determine whether it requires review by WGU’s Institutional Review Board (IRB).REQUIREMENTSYour submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless speciﬁed in the task requirements. All other submissions must be ﬁle types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).A. Complete the attached “IT Capstone Topic Approval Form.” Include a signature and date from your course instructor to indicate that this form has been approved.Note: You must submit the “IT Capstone Topic Approval Form” directly to your course instructor for approval. Once you have received the signed form from your course instructor, you can proceed to upload the signed form with the other Task 1 elements.B. Complete the attached “IT Capstone Release Form” by digitally signing it where applicable after choosing the option that applies to your capstone project.C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.