Based on videos, assigned readings, and resources provided create a Power Point Presentation as a Tutorial Guide for General Education teachers working with students with disabilities outlining the competencies in the following rubric:
(a) A list of at least 10 influential court-cases in special education each case must include how these have influenced current practices.
(b) A glossary page with definitions and explanations of at least 20 provisions and guidelines included in IDEA.
(c) A flowchart indicating the continuum of educational services for students with disabilities. Be sure to include specific recommendations on how the LRE is determined for placement in each of the possible settings.
(d) A list of at least 20 key responsibilities of classroom teachers when working with students with disabilities. Be sure to include 5 effective ways of collaborating with all involved in the education of the student (e.g., parents, therapists, etc.)
(e) A summary of at least three peer reviewed articles (of your choice) about Special Education Policy. Be sure to include a reference list for the articles following APA style.
Note: Articles can be downloaded free of charge through FIU’s library at https://library.fiu.edu (Links to an external site.)
Once in the system, type in Special Education Policy, and click on search.
35th Anniversary of IDEA Video (Captioned) – YouTube
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.