Watch (or read the transcript of) the following TedTalk: The human insights missing from big data by Tricia Wang. Then, respond to the questions below:
Tricia’s underlying point of her talk was that even with all this quantitative data and statistical analysis techniques, it still does not tell us everything. Sometimes richer (or deeper) data is needed. Why do you think we still need the human element in order to understand and make the best predictions/decisions?
As a manager, what do you think will be your best process for making decisions that balances the messages in qualitative (or deep) and quantitative data?
To receive full credit, your initial response should:
be a minimum of 300 words in length and are worth 8 points
demonstrate an understanding of key concepts;
include a rationale, evidence, or example that supports your response;
be free of significant mechanical errors.
include a minimum of 1 scholarly source; referenced at the end of your post and cited within the text of your response according to APA 7th edition guidelines.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.