LGeekBT: The Damage of “Queerbaiting.”
You should approach this paper by providing a beginning, middle, and end about the chosen source.Begin by introducing the source. Provide relevant background information on the topic,information on the author, and relevance or appeal to the intended audience. Include your thesis, which gives an overall assessment of the source.
Then summarize the source in a couple of paragraphs. Remain objective. Just report the main points and sub points.Then assess the source. Tell how the source is effective or not. Did it achieve its purpose? Was it accurate? Logically sound? Was the information significant and relevant? Include the strengths and weaknesses and agreement and disagreement sections. Determine if the source will be useful to your final paper/argument. The assessment/evaluation is the main purpose of this paper and should be the longest section.
Conclude by summing up all areas and ending with the overall assessment of the source’s effectiveness (restatement of thesis).Do not use “I think/I believe” type of statements. You can present your findings while using third person point of view. Example: “This source is beneficial in supporting the argument that physical books are better than e-readers.” Instead of “I think this source will benefit my paper on books versus e-readers because….” Don’t do this. Aim to follow the third person tone of the first example.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.