NURS 440 PowerPoint Template
* You may change the color & background and remember to include colorful, visual illustrations (i.e. data,
graphs, clip arts, embedded video etc…) appropriate to engage your audience!
Use this template to complete your presentation. You may change the color & background, but the following headings must remain:
Slide 1 – Title
Slide 2 – Why the Topic Was Chosen
Slide 3 – How the Topic Impacts Nursing
Slide 4 – Current Relevance
Slide 5 – Clinical Practice Integration
Slide 6 – Plan For Lobbying
Slide 7 – Conclusion
Slide 8 – References
Include speaker notes for each slide by including 4-5 sentences to address the bulleted items on each slide. Please follow APA style and include citations in your speaker notes.
Each slide should have an image.
1. Explain why you chose your topic, referring to assignment guidelines.
2. Why is this topic meaningful to you?
3. Provides full and complete Identification, definition, and description of topic,
background & why topic was chosen
Why The Topic Was Chosen
Look at assignment instructions for suggestions on choosing the topic. What made you choose this topic in the first place?
How The Topic Impacts Nursing Practice
Please show how your topic impacts nursing practice and/or patient care
How will the topic impact your role as a nurse in the nursing workforce or in the clinical setting?
Explain how the topic will impact your role as a nurse in nursing workforce or clinical setting.
Provide a full description of your topic
Describe how your chosen topic is relevant/current to nursing practice
Explain what makes this topic relevant to nursing. Why should nurses care about this issue?
Current Relevance (Cont’d)
1. Provide a critical analysis supported by evidence based practice that is credible and timely (i.e. data, graph, research, statistics).
Clinical Practice Integration
How your topic is integrated and used in clinical practice
Explain how the topic will be integrated and used in clinical practice
Plan for Lobbying
1. Describe your plan on what and how you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding and support for your chosen issue/trend.
(will you write a letter, social media, etc. include main points you will present to persuade funding)
2. What current or proposed legislation already exists that pertains to your topic?
Describe your plan on how you would lobby your legislators or local government for funding and support for your chosen issue/trend.
Plan for Lobbying (Cont’d)
Make insightful, clear and accurate connections to importance of
lobbying legislators & government
Show insight and comprehensive solutions/conclusions regarding your chosen topic
Summarize the key points
Include at least 4-5 research articles (Use WCU Online Library)
References need to be within the last 5 years
Do not include: blogs, chats, other universities, Wikipedia
Follow APA style
Include minimum 4-5 peer reviewed research articles as references in the presentation.
All articles must be within 5 years from today’s date.
No blog, chat, wikipedia, or other university information is allowed in presentation.
Directions for Submitting your PowerPoint
Open your PPT and go to “file” in top left corner.
Click “print” option. Make sure “print all slides” and “print slides with notes” is selected.
Go to “Save As” on the left-hand side and be sure you save as a PDF.
Under your save as selection, click “more options”. Select the “Options” button and click the “Publish What” pull-down and then select “Notes Pages.” (If you click slides it will not show the speaker notes)
Complete your selection process by checking “Open file after publishing” and selecting the “Optimize for: ‘Standard’ and ‘Minimum Size’” choices.
Click on “Save” next to the “Tools” button at the bottom of the box.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.