Conclusions of a Systematic Review with Narrative Synthesis
What organization or persons produced the systematic review (SR)?
How many persons were involved in conducting the review?
What topic or question did the SR address?
How were potential research reports identified?
What determined if a study was included in the analysis?
How many studies were included in the review?
What research designs were used in the studies?
What were the consistent and important across-studies conclusions?
Was the topic clearly defined? Yes No Not clear
Was the search for studies and other evidence comprehensive and unbiased? Yes No Not clear
Was the screening of citations for inclusion based on explicit criteria? Yes No Not clear
*Were the included studies assessed for quality? Yes No Not clear
Were the design characteristics and findings of the included studies displayed or discussed in sufficient detail? Yes No Not clear
*Was there a true integration (i.e., synthesis) of the findings—not merely reporting of findings from each study individually? Yes No Not clear
*Did the reviewers explore why differences in findings might have occurred? Yes No Not clear
Did the reviewers distinguish between conclusions based on consistent findings from several good studies and those based on inferior evidence (number or quality)? Yes No Not clear
Which conclusions were supported by consistent findings from two or more good or high-quality studies?List
Are the conclusions credible? Yes All Yes Some No
*Across studies, is the size of the treatment or the strength of the association found or the meaningfulness of qualitative findings strong enough to make a difference in patient outcomes or experiences of care? Yes No Not clear
Are the conclusions relevant to the care the nurse gives? Yes No Not clear
Are the conclusions clinically significant? Yes All Yes Some No
Does the SR address a problem, situation, or decision we are addressing in our setting? Yes No Not clear
Are the patients in the studies or a subgroup of patients in the studies similar to those we see? Yes No Not clear
What changes, additions, training, or purchases would be needed to implement and sustain a clinical protocol based on these conclusions?Specify and list
Is what we will have to do to implement the new protocol realistically achievable by us (resources, capability, commitment)? Yes No Not clear
How will we know if our patients are benefiting from our new protocol?Specify
Are these conclusions applicable to our setting? Yes All Yes Some No
Should we proceed to design a protocol incorporating these conclusions? Yes All Yes Some No
* = Important criteria
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.