Term Paper: A Key Concept in Information Systems
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research one (1) concept in information systems that you have studied in this course. You may select a topic of your choice or you may use one (1) of the following:
- Computer literacy and information literacy
- Using information systems and information technologies / management information systems
- Data warehouses
- Personal, legal, ethical, and organizational issues of information systems
- Protecting information resources
- risks associated with information technologies
- computer and network security
- security threats / measures & enforcement / comprehensive security guidelines
- Mobile and wireless networks / security
- Convergence of voice, video, and data
- New trends: the Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 eras
- e-Commerce / B2B e-Commerce / mobile and voice-based e-Commerce
- Global information systems
- Building successful information systems
- Enterprise systems
- Management support systems
- Intelligent information systems
- Emerging trends, technologies, and applications.
Write 4 page paper in which you:
16. Present an overview of the origin and history of the concept that you have chosen.
17. Describe one (1) current use of the concept that you have chosen. Include at least two (2) examples of such use in individuals, organizations, and / or governments to support your response.
18. Discuss common attitudes toward the concept. Next, discuss your own attitudes toward the concept in question. Justify your response.
19. Explain the fundamental strengths and weaknesses—or the advantages and disadvantages—of the concept that you have chosen. Justify your response.
20. Describe the prevailing view that experts hold about the likely future of the concept in question. Include the views of at least three (3) experts to support your response.
21. Use at least six (6) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the major components of an information systems infrastructure.
- Identify emerging technologies that enable new forms of communication, collaboration, and partnering.
- Explain how information systems are enabling new forms of commerce between individuals, organizations, and governments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information management.
Write clearly and concisely about information management systems using proper writing mechanics. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.