View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.DIFFERENT SIZE AIRWAYS AND FIREFIGHTER PROFESSION ASSIGNMENTStudent Full NameInstitutional AffiliationCourse Full TitleInstructor Full NameDue dateIntroductionNetwork of tubes makes up the human respiratory system, which carries air from the mouthand nose to the lungs. Each person has a unique set of airways that have different sizes. More aircan be breathed in and out when the airway is larger. Less air can be breathed in and out, and thenarrower the airway is. Firefighters may be prone to issues based on their operations andpotential exposure to difficulties. For instance, firefighters may be exposed to dangeroussubstances like asbestos while putting out flames. Working in close quarters exposes them todangerous smoke and pollutants.The tubes that convey air from the nose and mouth to the lungs are called airways. Aperson’s airways might react differently to activities and antagonists depending on their size.Smaller airways are more prone to become blocked by activities or antagonists than bigger ones,which are less likely to do so. The purpose of the airways may also be used to categorize them.While the respiratory airways are in charge of transferring oxygen and carbon dioxide from theair to the blood, the conducting airways transport air to the lungs (Lake, 2022). The trachea,bronchi, and bronchioles are the conducting airways. The alveoli are a part of the respiratoryairways.The size of the airways is continuously changing in response to numerous stimuli. The threeprimary kinds of airways are conducting airways, respiratory bronchioles, and alveolar ducts.The trachea, bronchi, and bronchioles are the conducting airways. These airways are in charge ofsupplying the lungs with air (Regehr, 2018). The tiniest airways in the body, the respiratorybronchioles, are in charge of transferring gas between the blood and the air. The airways thatconnect to the alveoli, which serve as locations for gas exchange, are known as alveolar ducts.A variety of factors can cause changes in the size of the airways. For instance, cold air,exercise, and allergens cause the airways to narrow. Additionally, some drugs, such as betablockers and ACE inhibitors, cause the airways to constrict. Additionally, stimuli liketemperature, humidity, and drugs like bronchodilators can cause the airways to enlarge.Various irritants, including smoke, dust, and chemicals, are continuously present in theairways. These irritants may create a reflex that causes the…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.