Willis describes the neuroscience behind how the brain learns best and advocates for bringing joy to the learning experience. The research findings and strategies she describes have exciting implications for teachers who strive to be leaders of effective learning in the classroom. In this week’s Discussion, you will analyze your teaching in light of the findings described by Willis.Consider the Reach, Attitude, Develop (RAD) teaching model introduced by Willis in the video program. The letters represent parts of the neural system particularly active in learning and memory: Reach (Reticular Activating System), Attitude (Amygdala), and Develop (Dopamine). Recall how Willis points out that no need exists for teachers to throw out the strategies they are currently using in the classroom to now implement RAD-friendly strategies. In fact, teachers will find, after careful examination, that many of the strategies already incorporated in their classrooms are indeed brain-friendly. The benefit of understanding brain research is that teachers can select these strategies more intentionally in order to maximize the learning experience by activating the specific structures in the brain that are conducive to learning.Based on what you have learned about the brain and learning, bring to mind strategies that you employ in your classroom that you feel are compatible with the brain and how it learns. Alternatively, consider strategies you have used, or seen someone else use, that end up being counterproductive to how the brain learns best. As you reflect on your instructional experiences in light of what you have learned this week about the brain and learning, think about ways you can structure your instructional practices to reflect the RAD teaching model described by Willis.Describe in detail a strategy that you use in the classroom and how you believe this strategy demonstrates RAD teaching. Please note that if someone else has already posted about a particular strategy, select a different strategy to discuss.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.