Essays:Each student will write a 4-6 page essay reflecting on the tensions among their individual beliefs and personal interests with each of the following subject matters. The essay should represent a particular position or point of view on the topic that is both thoughtful and supported by evidence. You must cite at least 3 outside sources (APA citation format is required).The topics for discussion are:Paper 1: 1916 Easter Uprising and/or the Irish Civil WarThe 1981 Hunger Strikes.StructureThe structure of the paper should follow a basic essay format. You are expected to have an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should end with your taking a particular stance on a particular issue. This stance should be grounded in your core values. Make sure it is specific and arguable.The body of the essay should include at least three main points with supporting citations. You should agree and/or disagree with a source by using a connection to the topic you are discussing. This means that you should connect the period in Irish history that we are discussing with some other event that occurred in the world at any time in history. You should use that connection as support for your main argument.For example, if you are discussing the Irish Civil Rights movement, you could connect that with the American Civil Rights movement. You don’t have to focus on the actual events of the period in discussion. You could, instead, look at a particular person from that period. For example, you could connect Ivan Cooper (Irish Civil Rights leader) with Martin Luther King. You could argue that they are both similar because…… or you could argue that they are very different because……. The focus, however, is using this connection as support for your main argument. This support should be clearly outlined in the body of your paper in three distinct paragraphs.Finally, you will end with a conclusion. Wrap up your main point in a different way as a concluding statement of what you believe.Each paper must include a full reference list.Developing, Organizing and Supporting Arguments WorkshopStrong thesis statements are at the core of every well-developed and organized academic argument. Yet, students often don’t know how to create a thesis statement that is arguable, explicit and limits the scope of their papers based on prompt instructions, class readings and their own research. Using a class assignment, students will produce a thesis statement in this workshop. They will then learn how to use their thesis statements to organize, construct and develop paragraphs stemming from that thesis. Date of the workshop is listed on the course outline.Submission Deadline and GradingEach student must upload their completed Paper final version to Blackboard.In addition, before submitting the final version of any of the papers to Blackboard, each student should first take his/her first draft to the Writing Center. Please make appointments to the Writing Center two weeks in advance of the submission.Each paper will be graded using an ECG approved rubric which can be found on Learn.***Rubric is uploadedRquired texts we have ben reading in class :1. Ten Men Dead by David Beresford2. The diary of Bobby Sands3. Nothing But an Unfinished Song by Denis O’Hearn
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.