CompetencyFormulate, express, and support individual perspectives on diverse works and issues.InstructionsYou will act as a critic for some of the main subjects covered in the humanities. You will conduct a series of short, evaluative critiques of film, philosophy, literature, music, and myth. You will respond to five different prompts, and each response should include an analysis of the topics using terminology unique to that subject area and should include an evaluation as to why the topic stands the test of time. The five prompts are as follows:1: Choose a film and offer an analysis of why it is an important film, and discuss it in terms of film as art. Your response should be more than a summary of the film.2: Imagine you had known Plato and Aristotle and you had a conversation about how we fall in love. Provide an overview of how Plato would explain falling in love, and then provide an overview of how Aristotle might explain falling in love.3: Compare and contrast the two poems below:#1LOVE’S INCONSISTENCYI find no peace, and all my war is done;I fear and hope, I burn and freeze likewiseI fly above the wind, yet cannot rise;And nought I have, yet all the world I seize on;That looseth, nor locketh, holdeth me in prison, And holds me not, yet can I ’scape no wise;Nor lets me live, nor die, at my devise,And yet of death it giveth none occasion.Without eyes I see, and without tongue I plain;I wish to perish, yet I ask for health;I love another, and yet I hate myself;I feed in sorrow, and laugh in all my pain;Lo, thus displeaseth me both death and life,And my delight is causer of my grief.Petrarch#2After great pain a formal feeling comes—The nerves sit ceremonious like tombs;The stiff Heart questions—was it He that bore?And yesterday—or centuries before?The feet mechanical go roundA wooden wayOf ground or air or oughtRegardless grown,A quartz contentment like a stone.This is the hour of leadRemembered if outlivedAs freezing persons recollectThe snow—First chill, then stupor, thenThe letting goEmily Dickinson4: Compare and contrast these two pieces of music:SEE UPLOADED ATTACHMENT FOR MUSIC PIECES5: Explain in classical terms why a modern character is a hero. Choose from either Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones, Bilbo Baggins, Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen, or Ender Wiggins.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.