The final exam will be a take-home essay exam testing your knowledge of and ability to analyze the various media and law issues we have examined up until that point in class and in assigned readings. Exam questions will be provided two weeks before the final is due to give you time to prepare appropriately. You will also have your choice of questions – think of these as somewhat more time and topic-constrained small essay assignments that allow you to show your learning at the end of the course. The take-home final will be open-book and open-notes, and is focused on your engagement with the material in the question(s) and your incorporation of concepts, issues and ideas discussed in class in and in the textbook up until then. Unlike more traditional essay assignments, you are not expected to do research for these essays. Exam essay answers should be from 750-1250 words, or 3-5 pages double spaced, and rubrics will be provided on Canvas.Essay Prompts (choose ONE)Write an essay responding to one of the following questions.How have intellectual property law, corporate and commercial speech, and social and digital media in the past 30 years altered the idea of the right to privacy and/or the right of freedom of expression? Discuss this question in relation to at least 7 court cases we have read about in the textbook.Consider the statement: “free speech is an important right but no more important than any other right.” Make an argument for or against this position including citations to at least 7 court cases we have read about in the textbook.Imagine a defamation suit challenges the Seattle Times for reporting on a protest march critical of the Seattle Police Department, seeking to overturn the precedent in NYT v. Sullivan. Make an argument for or against the importance or expansiveness of the right of a free press, including citations to at least 7 court cases we have read about in the textbook.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.