The paper explores the research literature, examines the background and current relevance of the topic, and uses that research to draw specific conclusions about how the topic or person has advanced and/or influenced the current and future nonprofit sector in the United States.The basic approach (for this or most any paper) is to pose a question (that you do not know the answer to) and then do research to find out an answer. The paper is the presentation of your answerThe topic could either be an issue of interest that affects or involves the nonprofit and voluntary sector or explores a particular biographical aspect of an individual who was or is an important figure in the development of the nonprofit sector in the United States.NP Sector Issue papers could include exploring a course topic in greater depth or investigating a topic on the nonprofit and voluntary sector and/or on philanthropy not addressed in this course.The exact format and structure of the paper is essentially up to you. It will depend on the nature of the topic, the kind of question you pose, and the conclusions or answers you get (or hope to get). But here is a general structure that can apply to (many) papers.Introduction – Outline your initial question, identify why you want to know the answer to the question (the “So What?” of the paper), and summarize your answer that the paper will present.Literature Review – A summary of research that has already been done on the topic – or of the sources you used to gather the information.Methodology – How you went about researching your topic and identifying your answer.Findings – What your research discovered – and why you reached the conclusions you did. This is the central section of the paper – your “argument” that defends your answers or conclusions.Conclusion – A summary of your paper and its findings. Include next steps that could be taken – “For Further Research”.PLEAST NOTE: The above structure should NOT be simply copied as a “definitive” template for your particular paper! It’s simply suggested as one possible format . . . and outlines possible sections of a paper.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.