For this assignment and all assignments, to receive an A, you need to:
Show evidence that you read the readings and/or watched the videos.
Type your answers in complete sentences with good grammar and no errors.
Then answer the following questions:
1. Why is ethical marketing important?
2. The first article lists 5 steps to creating ethical marketing. After reading the second article, list one more step to creating ethical marketing and list why it should be on the list.
3. The second article seems to take a left hand turn and starts talking about why long articles is so important. Do you agree with the argument that a lot of content is a key to developing trust? Why or why not?
4. Think about the brands you are loyal to. Pick two brands you trust. After some self-examination, why do you trust them? Now list one brand that has lost your trust. Explain why you don’t trust them any longer. Include a few sentences for this answer. Don’t just answer in one quick sentence.
5. People were offended by this ad. Social media erupted about it in a super negative way. The ad was pulled immediately. The brand apologized.
This YouTube link seems to keep breaking. If it doesn’t work for you, try this: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dove+chocolate+commercial Then watch the commercial entitled
DOVE® Chocolate – Each and Every Day ad
What’s the difference between the two ads that made one offensive and unethical? Do you agree with public opinion? Why or why not? Write a solid paragraph or two here.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.