There ae 11 points on the rubric to be addressed that I will attach. The first is the purpose and significance of the study. Is the research question or hypothesis clearly stated? Are the theories and concepts clearlyDefined? Explain..I will attach the rubric so you will be aware of the points that need to be addressed from paragraph toParagraph.I will also attach a voice recording of the instructor regarding the article.I will attach the article and my reference page with the textbook that needs to be used in the paper withReference pages relevant to the material being discussed with Quantitative research. I believe it is chapter 12. Ive hightlighted some of the material in the article.I am including the reference page with the textbook name and author you will just have to add the article toThe reference page. Hopefully you can gain access to the book online through libaray genesis or other.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.