Chapter 10 Subject: How to present physical, documentary and scientific evidence in the courtroomThe course description for this class states that this course explains and discusses how to present physical, documentary, and scientific evidence in the courtroom.Many of the cases in the textbook chapters before and including chapter 10 have addressed those topics to varying degrees, often while discussing additional issues. Even prosecutors (and defense attorneys) who use expert witnesses have difficulty learning how to present physical, documentary, and scientific evidence in the courtroom, and that is why there are publications that provide line by line questions for entering such evidence and for establishing the chain of custody.The NDAA National District Attorneys Association at http://www.ndaa.org/ assists prosecutors with a publication called “Trial Technique Predicate Questions” at https://ndaa.site-ym.com/store/ViewProduct.aspx?id=13861038 ) that provides a sampling of predicate questions to help get evidence admitted at trial.There are also other publications there concerning more trial topics. They are at https://ndaa.org/resources/publications-videos/It includes questions concerning: blood groupings, X-rays, autopsy evidence, hospital charts, microfilm records, DNA, firearms, handwriting, et cetera. It also includes questions for comparisons of hair, soil, fiber, glass, paint, fingerprints, documents, drugs, and the use of drug-sniffing dogs. As an expert witness, you would have an interest in reviewing publications like that one.Other sources include web searches (e.g. youtube). http://www.youtube.com At Youtube.com please do searches for one or more of these words or related words which interest you: chain of custody, deposition, expert evidence, expert witness, expert testimony, testimony, testify, trial, expert, and other combinations.Or look for blood groupings, X-rays, autopsy evidence, hospital charts, microfilm records, DNA, firearms, handwriting, hair, soil, fiber, glass, paint, fingerprints, documents, drugs, and the use of drug-sniffing dogs. Discuss examples of tests, experiments and the chain of custody that you find in the searches and try to copy and paste the url address of the video in your response so that others can view the same videos.should quote the textbook and also separately quote the powerpoint presentation.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.