There is a debate about increasing inequality in the United States, other rich countries and also developing countries over the last 45 years or so. One person who have made a significant contribution to that debate is Thomas Piketty of France. In his 2013 book “Capital in the 21st Century” Piketty stated that the reason why inequality was rising was because the growth in the value of wealth held by the rich, such as stocks and housing, rises faster over time than economic growth — thus the rich get richer. Piketty in 2019 wrote another book “Capital and Ideology” website for this book is : https://ift.tt/FSa2TCb to an external site.)in which he discusses participatory socialism and much much more. There is a wide range of responses about what to do about inequality, if anything, ranging from Piketty’s proposal for a global redistribution of wealth via a wealth tax and cash transfers to the poor, to encouraging the creation of more small businesses, to simply allowing the free enterprise system to continue to function, with perhaps some steps to reduce concentration of industries.An aspect of inequality in the United States is race — one way in which that has been institutionalized is described in this PPT : THE PPT is attached below.ActionsPlease read the materials above. Discuss inequality and what if anything you consider would be an appropriate approach to mitigate it. Include data from an outside academic-level reference to support your reasoning.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.