During this course – you have learned about some common theories of organizational behaviour, you have learned about your own personality, various ways to motivates employee’s and also about rewards. Part of the learning for this course is for you to create positive ways in which to seek out understanding of how and why employees and employers make decisions and behave in certain ways.
For this assignment you are going to explore creative ways to solve problems. You have learned about the PADIL framework for problem solving, various problem-structuring tools to reframe or define a given problem and methods to solve issues while being aware of judgements in error.
Students will consider the following case example and apply a possible solution while integrating your learning (theory, research and practice).
The workplace is an important setting for health promotion. Studies show that the leadership of the organization plays a critical role for creating and sustaining a health promoting workplace. There is a need for organizations to embrace multiple ways to create safe and healthy workplaces.
As demonstrated during the COVID 19 Pandemic organizations have had to shift rapidly to doing business in a new way. This can cause a great deal of stress which in turn impacts employee performance and customer satisfaction.
Some staff members and customers are resistant to following WorkSafe protocols such as wearing a mask or using social distancing. This is causing a great deal of stress for employee’s and customers. Management is seeking support on how to keep people safe and solving this problem.
Describe how you, as an organizational behaviour consultant, might define the problem using the PADIL framework and provide specific examples on how to solve this problem.
Please remember to reference your work and include a title page and reference page.
Please address the following:
a. Describe the Rational Decision-Making Model framework (approx. 2 paragraphs)
b. Explain what the core issues are that the organization/management is facing (approx. 2-3 paragraphs)
c. Apply the Rational Decision Making Model framework and provide 2 creative ways to solve the issues you identified (2-3 paragraphs)
d. Analyze the findings and comment on judgement and bias that may apply to this situation – describe ways to identify and avoid bias. (2-3 paragraphs)
e. Conclusion describe what you learned (1-2 paragraphs)
1. Executive Summary/ Abstract – 5
2. Problem Identification & Scope -10
3. Case Analysis- 25
4. Recommendation and Conclusions- 10
5. Organization & Critical Thinking – Demonstration of thought process and analysis of problem and resolution using own thoughts and ideas – 20
6. Readability & Style – Clarity of thought and appropriate level of language use that brings the author’s thoughts and ideas to the reader – 10
7. Please remember it is an academic writing, so the reference should be more preferred from Indian and Canadian authors/ articles and those write-up should be easily available on public search engine.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.