Write 130 words answering the question “In the modern, pluralistic world, do you think exclusivity is a necessary trait of the Abrahamic religions? What examples can you think of where this might be breaking down–where Jews, Christians, and Muslims are accepting and perhaps incorporating other ways of being religious?”Also, write 72 words answer on this post “Abrahamic religions are known for their exclusivity, which is the shared belief in God. Although there are many similarities, it is hard to define the one true God. For example, Christians believe that there is only one way to salvation, and that is through Jesus Christ, while Judaism views themselves as the chosen people by God. Yes, Abrahamic religions share a common belief in one God, but their interpretation of God differs. God is, in a way, portrayed differently in the eyes of each religion, which makes me believe that exclusivity is not necessarily a trait of the Abrahamic belief. An example I can think of where Christians are more accepting; is their perspective on tattoos. In the Bible, there is a verse stating that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and getting a tattoo is forbidden. From what I’ve heard, some Catholics are more accepting of the thought of tattoos, just as long as they have some sort of religious meaning to them.”and one more 72 words answer on this post “I think that traditionally, exclusivity has been a significant trait in the Abrahamic religions, largely due to the idea of Orthopraxy. This idea that there is only one way to properly follow God, by definition, implies that those of one religion, particularly Islam and Judaism, do not believe that those following other religions are correct in their beliefs, and therefore will not be honoured in the afterlife. While this has historically been the case, I think that individuals are becoming more and more open. I think this is largely due to greater exposure to other religions and their practices through globalization and immigration. While this may not always result in someone of one religion adopting the same practices or beliefs as another, this definitely has lead to greater acceptance of other’s right to their own beliefs. Further, I think that conversion is becoming more common as people of different religions commit to long term relationships and marriage outside of their own religion, and find that they align with the beliefs of their partner.”
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.