This is a graded discussion: 20 points possibleCardiac Discussion (Initial Posting Due) – Coach SherboFrom Pathophysiology – 50377 NUR4125 20220511 unread reply.11 reply.Please refer to the course calendar for due dates for initial and response post.
1. Discuss the differences between heart failure in adults versus children (congenital heart disease).2. Describe the pathophysiology of each condition (heart failure in adults and children).3. For both types of heart failure (adults and children), please address the following questions: how common the occurrence is, diagnostics for each condition, and the treatment for each condition. Describe atypical presentations, occurrence rate, and what groups have atypical presentations. (Which patients present with atypical signs and symptoms?)
Remember – you need at least 1 original post, and at least 1 response post to another student. This is just the minimum – you can always post more! Also, be sure to address all above questions.Please refer to the calendar for due dates for discussion postings. Also be sure to review rubric located under Important course information.In keeping with the expectations of the RN-BSN program, you will first have to post your original report before you can read or respond to s of other students.Narrative word count is 500 words or more. Two (2) current, scholarly nursing references (articles)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.