This module equips the teachers with the principles to design conducive learning environments so as to support play and learning for children from birth to six years of age as such environmental conditions do affect their learning behavior and responses.
The module provides an understanding of the developmental milestones of the various age groups, and how to set up appropriate learning areas to enhance physical, cognitive, social, and emotional areas of growth in children.
The module also allows the teachers to examine the academic materials and how the latest technology can enrich learning in all children.
Competency Standard Chosen
The module is very challenging as it involves completing both an individual as well as group assignment but overall there has been useful and contentious knowledge gained.
I have achieved a good understanding of the four different types of areas in a childcare setting: entry, messy, active, and quiet zones, and how these zones should be set up for ease of operations. With different layouts of each center, it prompts me to review the rationale of the placements of these zones specifically for a targeted age group of children.
The module also requires me to select four different learning resources, one of which is a hand-made learning resource. Essay Writings me to analyze the developmental milestones of the targeted age group and guides me in the deployment of appropriate resources based on guidelines and checklists provided.
The handmade learning resource has been originally a huge challenge for me to create as it requires creativity and dexterity to utilize my limited arts and crafts skills to think through and bindup the resource that will be both interesting and captivating to the children.
The learning resource will also have to be able to promote development in children in their four core sensorial areas: sight, sound, smell, and touch. It also enables me to review the created learning resource with experienced teachers as I can better improve myself basis constructive feedback from them.
- The dolphin on the cover page allows the child to touch and squeeze it, and also for the child to learn the first three basic letters in the alphabet A-B-C.
- Enhance the child’s motor skills by learning to use the brush to properly brush the hippo’s teeth
- Sponge Fishes allow children to experience a different texture of the materials used.
- Counting of stars and the single sheep.
A musical resource to enhance their listening skills
- Enhancing visual skills to differentiate the different types of cats
- Sensory skills to move the stars from one end to another and learning to count
- Matching the correct food to the right animal
- Enhancing motor skills to zip and unzip the zips.
- Enhancing touch sensory skills to feel the panda.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Best Writers
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.