This section is an essential piece of the program plan. As presentations are made on programs, and as programs are implemented, monitored, and evaluated there will be many occasions where those involved will want to refer back to goals and objectives. The details for preparing goals and objectives are included in Chapter 7. Please refer to chapter 7 if you need more clarification. The following content should be included in the goals and objectives:1. Introduction to Program Plan and HypothesisAn opening paragraph should set the stage for this section of the plan. In this Paragraph, you should focus on the higher-level statements in your program. hypothesis – what it is that you hope to do through your intervention. (The program hypothesis is introduced in Chapter 6.)2. Goal StatementWrite one goal statement that meets all the specifications for a goal statement asmentioned in Chapter 7 and that will cover the entire program plan.3. Outcome Objectives (This is just an example template used from the book. Refer to chapter 7 for clarification. I do expect at least 3 overall main objectives wih 2-3 “intermediate outcome objectives” for each main objective)List your objectives under these headings:Final Outcome Objectives (List at least 3 outcome objectives)1.0 By (date), to ……………….2.0 Continue with all other final objectives3.0Intermediate Outcome Objectives (for each final outcome objective, there should be at least 2-3 intermediate outcome objectives)1.1 By (date), to …………………(again, include all 5 parts of a completeobjective; use a numbering system or some other method to make clearwhich intermediate outcome objectives are related to which final outcomeobjectives)1.2 Etc…..2.1 This intermediate outcome objective, for example, would be related tofinal outcome objective 2.0
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.