This semester, we will follow some aspects of the lives of Matt and Maria.
Matt is a 21 year old male who is 6’1” tall and weighs 275 pounds. Maria is a 19 year old female who is 5’8” and weighs 130 pounds. Matt has a family history of diabetes mellitus. Matt and Maria are close friends and do most things together. On this given day, they were heading out very early in the morning to eat breakfast so that they could get to the USF for their classes before the parking lots filled up. On their way, they stopped at IHOP for breakfast and Matt had Chicken & Waffles for breakfast, Strawberry banana french toast, and one cup of coffee. Maria had Spinach & mushroom Omelette, a side of Buttered toast, and a 16 oz. of Tropicana Premium Orange Juice.
After their morning classes they met up again for lunch. This time they went to Burger King for a quick bite before heading back to an afternoon in the library. For lunch, Matt had a double Whopper w/ cheese, a Dr. Pepper (medium) and a side order of Jalapeno poppers (3 pieces). Maria had a Bacon and cheese crispy chicken sandwich w/o mayo, and a side order of large French fries, and a Coke (large).
They studied until late into the afternoon. On the way home they decided they did not have time to cook, so they stopped at Subway to pick up dinner. At Subway Matt had a 12″ Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, a bag of Lay’s classic chips and a Coca Cola (21 oz. with no ice). Maria selected a 6″ Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt, a Chocolate Chip Cookie and yet again, a Sprite (21 oz. with no ice)
Well into the evening’s feature movie on TV, they both decided that a pizza would be just the right thing to have to finish off the evening. They ordered a 12 ‘’ Medium Pan Pizza: Meat Lover’s Pizza from Pizza Hut. They each had three slices along with a glass of water (they wanted to save the remaining slices for lunch the following day).
The movie ended and they drifted off to bed to rest up to face yet another day tomorrow as USF students.
This is a typical day for Matt and Maria. Other than their usual study, eat and sleep routine, they do manage to get to the gym about 3 days a week. At the gym they usually manage to get in a good 3 miles run at an average of 4.26 mph on the treadmill during each visit.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.