For this assignment, I want you to identify very specifically, what your hypotheses are. Well-written hypotheses share a few common characteristics:1. They must be based on the literature that you are using as the foundation of your project. If all of your articles say A causes B, do not have a hypothesis that says A does not cause B.2. They specify precisely what you expect to observe.3. They are limited to a single question. For example, suppose I am performing a study on height and earning potential.A good hypothesis: I expect taller people to earn more money.A poor hypothesis: I expect taller people and those with blond hair to earn more money. This should be split into 2 hypotheses.Sometimes research is more exploratory in nature and we really don’t know what to expect, or there is no clear logic that would dictate what to expect. In these cases, you probably won’t have a true hypothesis, rather you will have a research question. This is OK, but you still must write each clearly.You probably want 2 or 3 hypotheses. A single hypothesis often does not lead to enough depth for the paper you are writing.After each hypothesis I want you to state the statistical test you will use to analyze the corresponding data. I need to know the analyses you will do to determine whether or not there is support for each of your hypotheses.See attached file.my professors commented, “you can use either one of your hypotheses but they are essentially the same. They have the same IV and the same DV. Please submit an additional hypothesis with either a different IV or DV and I will update your grade.”
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.