Case Study 3 – Enron, The Biggest Fraud in US HistoryThe completed assignment should be three pages long, (approximately 2000 words) using 12 pt. fonts and double spacing with one inch margins. Please follow the assigned format as exemplified at the end of this document. Each answer should be separated, numbered and the length proportionate to the number of points possible. This study is worth a total of 100 points.You must cite resources to support your decision. This will take some research on your part. The resources that you cite must be peer-reviewed resources. Websites such as wikipedia.org will not work. Law journals, published articles, white papers, published books, and dissertations are credible resources. Please do not copy and paste entire paragraphs from these resources. MLA or APA citation is required for this assignment. Visit the following websites if you need help with MLA or APA citation.https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/Watch the docudrama “The Crooked E – The Unshredded Truth about Enron”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWKPQAWuugLinks to an external site.1. This scandal triggered the Sarbanes–Oxley Act. Explain in detail how the Sarbanes–Oxley Act may have prevented this fraud.2. Describe the participation of the agencies outside of Enron were involved with the fraud and covering up the fraudulent activities. Here is a list of those who were convicted that will give some insight on the agencies who participated in this fraud. https://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-ap-enron-trial-glance-story.html3. Describe how an IT audit uncovered evidence after the fact.4. Your thoughts: Describe how this scandal ruined lives. There are many former Enron employees who were interviewed after the downfall of Enron. Describe the impact that Enron’s bankruptcy had on the lives of three former employees. Here is one of them: https://www.businessinsider.com/10-years-later-what-happened-to-the-former-employees-of-enron-2011-12
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.