This week, we are studying Analysis of Variance, commonly called ANOVA. ANOVA is used the compare the mean of a dependent variable associated with the effect of at least three independent variables. For example, we could study the mean sodium amount in condiments, desserts, and cereal. In this case, the dependent variable is the amount of sodium and the independent variables are condiments, desserts, and cereal. Note: The hypothesis test using ANOVA will tell you if the mean is the same for the samples but does not tell you which is different.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the following resources:
Discussion Resources (click to expand/reduce)
- To do this week’s Discussion, you will need to have data involving at least three qualitative variables. You may want to start over with a new data set, as shown in the example below.
Example: (click to expand/reduce)
- Review the rubric that will be used for grading.
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 1
By the end of Day 1, you can post your scenario and data for your Instructor to review. If you do not submit this by the end of Day 1, you will need to proceed to submit the entire Discussion on Day 3.
By Day 3
Write 1–2 paragraphs that include the following:
- Describe your scenario and provide your dataset.
- State your null and alternative hypotheses. Be sure to state your chosen level of significance.
- Enter your data into the Sample Editor in Statdisk. Choose Analysis, One-Way Analysis of Variance.
- Perform the test and state your conclusion. Remember the conclusion statement should be of the following format: Since the p-value of # is more/less than the level of significance of #, the null hypothesis is/is not rejected; therefore, the data supports ( paraphrase the hypothesis supported).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.