This week, you will develop your presentation poster on the diseases and conditions of the nervous, endocrine, musculoskeletal, reproductive, and dermatological systems that you would use as a visual aid at a coding and billing conference.Create a 525- to 700-word informative poster in which you:Describe the major diseases that affect the following body systems:NervousEndocrineMusculoskeletalReproductiveDermatologicalDescribe the vital laboratory and diagnostic tests used to assess the diseases.Note: You may choose to connect your poster to systems learned in Anatomy and Physiology I.Consider your audience when designing your poster. Make it informative and visually appealing with a mix of professional and relevant graphics, clear messaging, and an appealing layout that delivers the information patients need to know.Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar references to support your assignment.Format your sources according to APA guidelines.***Submissions with a similarity index of 50% or higher will NOT be accepted for a grade.***
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.