Title of assessment task: Group Presentation (20 mins)
This assessment task relates to the following learning outcomes: LO1, LO2, LO4, LO5
Assessment 2 Group Presentation LO# Learning Outcomes
1 Explore frameworks for midwifery practice in Aotearoa in reflection of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
2 Discuss the impact of colonisation on hauora.
4 Present work at the appropriate academic standard.
5 Consistently demonstrate behaviours and communication which are legal, ethical and culturally safe.
Explore frameworks for midwifery practice in Aotearoa in reflection of Te Tiriti o Waitangi (LO1) and Discuss the impact of colonisation on hauora (LO2).
Students in groups of 5 will present how Te Tiriti d Waitangi informs midwifery practice by choosing a Maori led health initiative from a selection provided. The student will explore how the initiative addresses the inequities of colonisation. Examples of Maori led initiative would be Whanau Ora and Te Ara d Hine, Te Ropu Whakakaupapa Uruta (the Ropu), Whakamaua: Maori Health Action Plan 2020-2025, Maramataka, Matariki etc.
This is a live presentation to other students in the class. It can involve posters, power points, art, roleplay, creative works etc. You might find it helpful to approach local experts or community groups in your gathering of information and ideas.
Present work at the appropriate academic standard (LO4).
• Accurate use of language with minimal grammatical or spelling in all written work e.g. posters or PowerPoint
• A Bibliography is to be submitted from each group and needs to be in APA 7th format.
Consistently demonstrate behaviours and communication which are legal, ethical and culturally safe (LO5)
• Working as part of a group requires clear communication and strong accountability to other team members. This learning outcome requires you to consider your ethical responsibility when doing your share of the mahi/workload. It also expects that you will uphold the cultural safety in relation to the chosen topic you are presenting and of each other.
• The group presentation needs to flow and be coherent. Work together as a group; as opposed to individuals doing separate presentations. Every person in the group is expected to contribute to the presentation.
• Everyone in the group gets the same grade for this assessment point. If any group is having difficulty sharing the responsibilities fairly, then please make an appointment to the Course Co-ordinator well before you are due to present.
Presentation time will be 20 minutes.
Due Date: September Tuesday 14th Wednesday 15,h Thursday 16th 2021.
The date will depend on which Group you are in. Plenty of notice will be given about which date you will be presenting
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.