Scenario:You have been planning on opening your own child care program and have decided that you would like to open a small, center-based program. While looking for locations, you come across an available space that is conveniently located and perfectly situated to house a child care program. The space is 30 feet by 50 feet or 1,500 square feet total (indoor space). Right now, the space is a completely open floor plan and you have the resources to build walls as needed. Your first step in licensing is to look at licensing requirements, but you know that your licensing specialist will want to know how many classrooms you want to open, how many children can be served in each classroom, and how many teachers you need to maintain appropriate student-teacher ratios.
With the purpose of ensuring your plan will meet licensing requirements, write a 1-page (business formatted) letter to your licensing specialist. Be sure to describe the floor plan of your center including the total available space and the number and size of each toddler and/or preschool classroom you are planning on opening and how many children can be in each classroom. Also, include the student-teacher ratios you plan on meeting, and how many teachers will be in each classroom. Don’t forget to consider the space needed for the kitchen, office, bathrooms, storage, etc. because this will take away from usable classroom space.
Self-Reflection: 50 points
For your floor plan, explain how this floor plan addresses the issues in the scenario
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.