Today you are off from the clinic and are covering a shiftin the emergency room department. You goto see Mr. ABC a 34-year-old Hispanic male who presented with a compliant ofsevere dyspnea. He has been experiencingdyspnea for 2 weeks that has slowly, but progressively gotten worse. He was brought back immediately from triagebecause he has a respiratory rate of 40, an 02 sat of 88%, and a temperature of101. His o2 sat has improved 92% on 4 Liters of oxygen via N.C. Rzeview of symptoms is positive for fever, chills,weight loss, malaise/fatigue, diaphoresis, cough, dyspnea, weakness, swellingin his lower extremities, feeling of abdominal fullness, and unintentional weightloss. He denies any other symptoms. Past medical History includes Asthma. Pastsurgical history, none. Social history,single male, has sexual relations with men and women, denies smoking use. Has a history of iv drug use but has not usedfor 5 years and used to be a heavy drinker for 10 years. He has not drank for 2 years.Physical ExamVital signs temp 101,heart rate 120, resp rate 38 blood pressure 110/60, o2 sat 92% on 4 liters N.C.Constitutional: Alert and oriented x 3. Thin.Head: Normocephalic and atraumaticEyes: Pupils are equal, round, and react to light. Nonystagmus. No scleral icterus.Oropharynx: White patches on tongue and buccal mucosabilateralNeck: neck supple. No JVD present. No tracheal deviation present.No thyromegaly or thyroid nodules noted.Cardiovascular :Normal rate, S1 normal, S2 present, withoutS3, S4 gallop, friction rub or murmur. 1+ pitting edema to lower extremities.Pulses: brachial, radial, dorsalis pedis, and posteriortibial pulses are 2+/4+ bilaterally.Pulmonary/chest: Dyspneic. Respirations regular andeven. Lungs have rales in all lung fields.Abdominal: round, distended, soft. Bowel sounds are active. No mases noted. No CVAtenderness. Hepatosplenomegaly present. Shifting dullness. There is norigidity, rebound, or guarding.Lymph: has widely spread lymphadenopathy.Neurological: Cranial Nerves II-XII intact.Skin: skin is warm, dry and intact. A line of vesicles on the left thorax thatextends from the anterior to posterior thorax.Psychiatric: mood and affect notrmal. Calm and cooperativebehavior. Judement intact.MR. ABC’s Questions – Diagnosis is HIV/AIDSUpon completing the history and physical Mr. ABC asks,you: “Whatis wrong with me? Why am I sick? What do I need to do to get better? Your objective is to answer Mr. ABC’squestions. To answer his questionscompletely, you must integrate the answers to the questions below into yourresponse to Mr. ABC. Your response shoulddemonstrate that you are speaking with Mr. ABC as though you were in the roomwith him.1.Based on the current information available, whatdiagnosis do you believe Mr. ABC has? While your diagnosis still need to beconfirmed, you have enough information to know what is wrong with Mr. ABC.2.What labs and/or diagnostic tests do you believeare needed to confirm your diagnosis?3.Describe the pathogenesis which explains thepatient’s condition?4.What education is important for Mr. ABC to receive?Must use terminology appropriate for the target audience . all questions must be answered. WIll have to make a video so responses have to be less than 7 min in total
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.