TOPIC:Explain and characterize the changes in the standard rule-of-nines for burns involving children.Include at least one type of visual aid in your presentation such as PowerPoint slides, diagrams, white board use, etc.You are expected to explain the processes or concepts in your own words using references to support your explanations. Include a reference list at the end and cite references verbally or with on screen citations.Use appropriate master’s level terminology.Include all necessary physiology and/or pathophysiology in your explanation.Use detailed explanations to teach or explain. Your audience is your classmates and professional colleagues.Reference a minimum of two sources; you may cite your etext as a source. Use APA format to style your visual aids and cite your sources. Include a reference page in your video.Your presentation must include both audio and visual components and be professional in nature.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.