Topic: How does marijuana consumption affect nutrient intake and overall nutrition?Introduction: Briefly introduce your topic. You can include your personal interest in your topic.Body of paper: Present information clearly & logically & in your own words & style. Do not quote, copy, or simply paraphrase sentences from your sources (5 or more – at least 2 pubmed and 1 .gov website) Clearly indicate which reference you used when you present information in appropriate citation format (please see below and sample research paper). Use the author (or organization) + year method:Utvich (2015) found that a certain type of epilepsy was related to a gene dubbed E4S7. Type-2 diabetes occurs at a lower BMI (Body Mass Index) among Chinese (Luong, 2014). African-Americans have a lower incidence of osteoporosis compared to Whites (CDC, 2015).Integrate the information, rather than serially presenting info from each of your references. The info should be substantive. Depending on your topic: Explain what’s known about the causes. For diseases, are there genetic causes or susceptibilities; are they affected by lifestyle (e.g., diet, exercise, smoking)? Are there societal or ethical issues (e.g., discrimination, animal rights)?Your paper should not be technical. Write it as if telling your classmates what you learned. Write multiple drafts, exceeding the word count at first, allowing you to edit & make the paper more clear & concise & grammatically correct. Allow time to polish & proofread. If needed, get help from the Writing Center.Conclusion: What did you conclude about your topic? Has what you learned impacted your outlook/life?Word Count: Put below the conclusion: Must be 1100-1300 words, from introduction to conclusion.List References Cited: List only those you cited in your paper, in APA format. List in this format, double-spaced with hanging indents:Afable-Munsuz (2014). Immigrant generation and diabetes risk among Mexican Americans: The Sacramento area Latino study on aging. American Journal of Public Health.American Cancer Society (ACS). (2015, June 10). What are the risk factors for breast cancer? Retrieved from http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-risk-factorsLinks to an external site.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.