Touchstone 2.2: Create an Annotated BibliographyASSIGNMENT: Using your research question, working thesis, and outline from Touchstone 1.2, create an annotated bibliography that provides a synopsis of your sources and an explanation of how you will use them.As this assignment builds on Touchstone 1.2: Write a Research Question, Thesis, and Outline, that Touchstone, as well as Touchstone 2.1, must be graded before you can submit your annotated bibliography.Sample Touchstone 2.2In order to foster learning and growth, all essays you submit must be newly written specifically for this course. Any recycled work will be sent back with a 0, and you will be given one attempt to redo the Touchstone.A. Assignment GuidelinesDIRECTIONS: Refer to the list below throughout the writing process. Do not submit your Touchstone until it meets these guidelines.1. Annotated BibliographyMake sure to:❒ Alphabetize the entries, according to APA Style.❒ Include the required bibliographic information in APA format for each entry.❒ Include 5-6 sentences for each entry that provide a short summary of the source (with page or paragraph-numbered citations) and how you plan to use it to support your argument.❒ Include at least seven entries in your annotated bibliography, all of which must be credible and current (within the last 10 years) academic sources. (Use Google Scholar if you do not have access to an academic search database through your institution).❒ Choose your own sources, but use no more than three websites (there is no limit on the number of online scholarly journals used).❒ Thoroughly check the formatting requirements for the different source types.❒ After each relevant entry indicate the source type in parentheses (book, peer-reviewed journal, newspaper/magazine, and credible website) by including the source type in parentheses after the relevant entry.2. Reflection❒ Have you displayed a clear understanding of the research activities?❒ Have you answered all reflection questions thoughtfully and included insights, observations, and/or examples in all responses?❒ Are your answers included on a separate page below the main assignment?B. Reflection QuestionsDIRECTIONS: Below your assignment, include answers to all of the following reflection questions.Accurately recording bibliographic information is essential and saves you time, as you can transfer this information to the References page of your drafted essay. Each source entry should include a brief summary of the source as well as 3-4 sentences describing how you intend to use that source to build or support your argument. Discuss how your annotated bibliography meets these criteria. (2-3 sentences)Which strategies were most helpful for you when searching for credible sources? (2-3 sentences)What difficulties did you face while searching for credible sources? How did you overcome these difficulties? (2-3 sentences)D. RequirementsThe following requirements must be met for your submission to be graded:Double-space the bibliography entries and use one-inch margins.Use a readable 12-point font.All writing must be appropriate for an academic context.Composition must be original and written for this assignment.Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.Submission must include your name, the name of the course, the date, and the title of your composition.Submission must include your reflection questions.Include all of the assignment components in a single file.Acceptable file formats include .doc and .docx.Your research question, thesis, and outline must be graded before your annotated bibliography will be accepted.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.