Case Study Chapter 5
Transcultural Nursing in the Community Community health clients belong to a variety of cultural groups. To gain acceptance, nurses must strive to introduce improved health practices that are presented in a manner consistent with clients’ cultural values. The student nurse is going to visit two different homes with the community health nurse with different cultural beliefs. 1. In preparation for the student nurse’s visits to two different homes, what five transcultural principles will assist in guiding community health nursing practice in these settings? 2. During the first visit, the student nurse has to conduct a cultural assessment by questioning the patient and observing the family dynamics. The community health nurse has requested that the student nurse assess for appropriate information in six major areas. What six major areas should the student nurse consider? 3. After the conclusion of the first visit, the community health nurse cautions the student nurse to be consciously aware of any ethnocentrism attitudes toward other cultures and the importance of cultural diversity. What is ethnocentrism and why is it so important to be conscious of cultural diversity?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.