[Unit 2] MT358
Unit 2 Assignment: Social Media – Part 2
In this Assignment, you will be assessed based on the following outcomes:
MT358-1: Investigate the rapid growth of social media marketing in the global environment.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Last week you started working on questions 1–2 of your Assignment in Unit 1. This week you will complete questions 3–5, and submit questions 1–5 as one document in Unit 2.
One of the biggest changes in marketing over the last decade is the growth of social media.
Organizations can compete more efficiently and significantly grow their business with a strong social media program.
In this part of the Assignment, you will compose a 1–2 page informative essay, addressing the following questions:
1. How does scholarly research describe social media? Use several scholarly sources to compare and contrast the definition of scholarly media. Provide a specific example of scholarly media.
2. Discuss the history of social media. Use a timeline to discuss your findings.
In this part of the Assignment, you will compose a 2–3 page informative essay, addressing the following questions:
3. What are the growth rates of social media domestically and internationally? Select at least two regions. You may start with Internet World Stats and then use scholarly data form the Library to support your findings. Use quantifiable data in your response.
4. Choose two business sectors that commonly utilize social media. How are the two business sectors you selected using social media today?
5. What are the benefits and obstacles of businesses using social media?
Checklist: Address the following in your essay:
1. Describe social media.
2. Discuss the history of social media.
3. Research the present state of social media domestically and internationally.
Page 1 of 2
[Unit 2] MT358
4. Select two business sectors that commonly use social media and provided specific examples on how they are using social media.
5. Identify the benefits and obstacles to social media.
Internet world stats. (2019). Retrieved from https://ift.tt/35yDu70
Review the grading rubric below before beginning this Assignment. For additional help with your writing and APA citation, please visit the Writing Resources accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area of the course.
Directions for Submitting this Assignment in Unit 2:
Compose your Assignment as a Microsoft Word document and save it as (Example: TAllen-MT358 Assignment-Unit 2.docx). Once completed, submit your Assignment to the Assignment Dropbox.
Unit 1 and 2 Assignments: Social Media Points Possible Points Earned
Unit 1 Assignment – Part 1
Described social media. 16
Discussed the history of social media. 16
Researched the growth rates of social media domestically and internationally. 18
Unit 2 Assignment – Part 2
Selected two business sectors that commonly use social media and provided specific examples, and how they are using social media. 16
Identified the benefits and obstacles of social media. 14
Provided a 3–5 page informative essay (not including the title and reference page) using correct grammar, spelling, and APA format and citation style. 20
Page 2 of 2
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.