Unit V Assignment
- Weight: 10% of course grade
In this unit, you will continue to research the health issue identified in the Unit I Assignment. As you carry on with your research, address the following:
- Apply the social cognitive theory, health belief model, or theory of planned behavior to the health issue that you chose, depending on which one is most appropriate.
- Discuss your decision to choose the theory you did over the others.
- Analyze your role as a public health professional in each construct of the theory or model chosen (what are your action items?).
Your assignment should be at least three pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages. You must use at least two sources to complete this assignment. All sources used, including your textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations must be in APA style.
Unit VI Assignment
- Weight: 10% of course grade
In the last five units, you have researched many different factors that should be considered when trying to choose an intervention strategy that best supports a specific health issue within a target population. In this unit, you will decide what intervention would work best for your community. Make sure to address the following items.
- Identify the intervention strategy you think is best to introduce to your community in order to change health behavior as it relates to the health issue you chose in Unit I. Make sure to explain the reasoning behind why this strategy was chosen.
- State a minimum of one goal with two objectives for the intervention strategy. Remember, the goal will focus on what and the objective will determine how.
- Identify the setting in which the intervention will take place. Why was this chosen?
- Identify community resources needed for the intervention.
- Develop a timeline for the implementation of the intervention.
Your assignment should be at least three pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages. You must use at least two outside sources to complete this assignment. All sources used, including your textbook must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations must be in APA style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.